Turbo fire Results

Options
clohessy
clohessy Posts: 394 Member
Did you loose weight doing Turbo Fire , if so when did you start to see results? Did you also follow their eating plan?

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah I lost weight using Turbo Fire. I did not directly follow the nutrition plan but I made the healthiest/cleanest choices I could, which I believe to be crucial to any exercise program.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    im starting today... :)
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well, I started Turbo Fire the same day I joined MFP which was the beginning of April. I didn't follow the diet plan exactly, since I felt it was a little too high in cals for me. I'm down 22 pounds since then and I can definitely see a change in my arms, thighs, and waist!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Yep, 8 lbs down so far. I did not follow the eating plan, but try to make good choices. I've screwed up for about half the time I've done it so I'm pretty sure I would have lost way more by now if I'd buckled down with my eating.
  • liberty741
    liberty741 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am also curious about Turbo Fire! I hear it's great and have been tempted to try it.
  • kd10680
    kd10680 Posts: 31
    Options
    TurboFire is amazing! I had a baby March 14, 2011 and was okay to start back exercising on April 26, 2011....I have since then lost inches (can tell by my clothes) and have gone from 160lbs (4/26/11) to 142 present day! I do not follow the eating plan that comes with TF, but I strive to eat clean organic foods and make the best meal choices possible. This is a journey, so I do not deprive myself of foods I love, I just try to fix them as healthy as I can and to plan for my cheat items. Looking at MFP friends food diaries are inspiring...I love to get new ideas for meals. TF is truly addicting...I also love doing the TurboKick videos Chalene makes! Best of luck to you!
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    If you aren't physically ready for turbo fire (you tube videos for examples), start with turbo jam. When that starts to get easy then get turbo fire. I was getting bored with TJ and got TF...holy cow it was night and day difference still! I'm waiting to get an awesome pair of shoes ecause the ones I have now ended up being a bad choice.

Any suggestions?!
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replys. I'm on my third week I haven't weighed since I started . Next week.we'll see!
  • teakaybee
    teakaybee Posts: 7
    Options
    Turbofire is AMAZING! I started it about 4 weeks ago, and have lost 6 pounds so far. I know that doesn't sound like a ton of weight, but that's also because I don't follow their nutrition plan (I just try to eat as healthy as I can) and also because I haven't followed the schedule EXACTLY to a tee. (I hurt my ankle for a few days in week two, and then in week three I was sick for a few days, so I didn't work out) Despite this, I've noticed a HUGE change in my body. My belly and love handles are rapidly disappearing, and are being replaced with nice definition...also, I had cellulite the back of thighs (my problem area) and that has also disappeared quickly! Even though the scale doesn't say much, my body looks like it's lost 10 pounds. I'm now entering the cardio phase of the program, and I'm excited to see the changes that will bring! I STRONGLY encourage you to try it out!