more than listed

Options
Do any of you list stuff like driving, eating, sitting, sleeping, etc??? As calories you burn?

Replies

• JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    No, I am pretty sure those basic things are included already but if I mow the lawn or something I record half of the time it actually took.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    do you just not move the rest of the time? Dont forget sneezing and going number 2...
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    do you just not move the rest of the time? Dont forget sneezing and going number 2...

HAHA!! So is it bad that I wait to weigh in until after the morning business then?
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options

HAHA!! So is it bad that I wait to weigh in until after the morning business then?

I think that is different than actually taking off calories for your struggles on the toilet.lol
  • jenn50
    jenn50 Posts: 81
    Options
    Well your body performing burns so many calories just being alive and the calories added to that is based on your work activity
  • sjhoffman
    sjhoffman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Basic things like driving, etc. are already accounted for in the activity level you select, even if you selected sedentary. So you don't need to enter those. Just enter anything over and above the activity level you selected.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I list any cardio activity and weight training as calories burned... so like running, walking, biking, jogging, sprinting, swimming, playing sports..etc.

i could log in that I clean my house for 2 hours every saturday but I rather get a real cardio workout in and count that than cheat myself the calories i may have burned from cleaning the house..