10 year reunion

Options
My husband is being inducted into his High School's athletic hall of fame at their homecoming game tonight. This year is his 10 year class reunion as well.

I have to say I am more excited than him because I'm MORBIDLY CURIOUS to finally meet all the girls he always had crushes on, or turned him down for dances and such back then.

He's always been a big football player. I just don't think silly high school girls saw the potential that he had to turn that pudgy pudge into muscle during college, and now he's a professional football player.

HAHAHAHAHA

He's mine now! I knew being a chubby chaser would pay off eventually! :noway:

Replies

• rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    My husband is being inducted into his High School's athletic hall of fame at their homecoming game tonight. This year is his 10 year class reunion as well.

I have to say I am more excited than him because I'm MORBIDLY CURIOUS to finally meet all the girls he always had crushes on, or turned him down for dances and such back then.

He's always been a big football player. I just don't think silly high school girls saw the potential that he had to turn that pudgy pudge into muscle during college, and now he's a professional football player.

HAHAHAHAHA

He's mine now! I knew being a chubby chaser would pay off eventually! :noway:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    you sound real excited!! girl show your man off!!!

by the way i love your picture it is so elegant! have a great time tonight :drinker:
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    Aww... thanks! That was a year ago, almost exactly. 1 year anniversary is on Tuesday. Time sure flies!