Slim in 6, how many calories burned?

Options
I was wondering if anyone knew how to know how many calories I burn in the burn it up dvd for slim in 6. I dont have a heart rate monitor, I do sweat and push myself throughout the video. I put it in the exercise log for general aerobics which came up with 660 calories burned, i dont think it would be more than that. I was just curious to if anyone knows generally the amount.

Replies

• Jessica5000
    Options
    I haven't heard of this workout but I do alot of Jillian Michaels work out DVDs and I'm interested in buying a new one. I googled it and the price is right. Do you recommend it? What are the work outs like? Cardio only? What equipment do you need for the program?
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    Its a good workout! they send all the equipment with it. When i ordered it (back in 2006) It came with teh start it up, ramp it up, and burn it up dvds these are the 6 week workout dvds. Also slim in 6 pack, slim and limber, and about 5 extra workout dvds. It comes with a resistance band which is the only supplies you really need. Its a full body workout and does a lot of lunges and squats. I havent seen much weight loss yet, but I have seen inches lost, i didnt measure until beginning this week so I dont know how many but I dropped a pant size so I know it was something.
  • Chelsilu
    Chelsilu Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know this is way late, but I weigh 147 and burn only 460 in "Start it Up" (thats using my heart rate monitor). Am I doing something wrong? Maybe my monitor isn't accurate, but if anyone has any feedback, that'd be wonderful.