Hey where's princess laundry???

Options
Where'd she go. I haven't seen here on here for awhile. Did she fall off the face of the earth:huh:

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Where'd she go. I haven't seen here on here for awhile. Did she fall off the face of the earth:huh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Maybe the sock monster swiped her?:noway:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Well I guess no one knows.:huh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Send her a PM. Maybe she'll answer.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Well I never thought of that. You are so smart. You're my hero.
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Oh Garsh.:blushing:

Thanks Anna Banana.:bigsmile:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Thats why we have a larger than life portrait of her up in the Pit... we all humbly kneel before and whisper...:huh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

Thats why we have a larger than life portrait of her up in the Pit... we all humbly kneel before and whisper...:huh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

This is why I love you Jamerz.:bigsmile:

In so many ways....you.:blushing:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hey der!!!

I'm almost falling off the wagon...ERRRR!!! I am eating healthy, making great choices, weighing my foods, working out but not as much. I'm running kids to gymnastics, coaching cheer leading for my daughter, running around for soccer, running but not as often, biking but not as often, in the middle of painting the rest of the inside of my house...Ummm...I think that's about it!

I need to get back to proper logging though...and I miss chattering with ya'll!!!

So how have you been? :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    I've been supper busy also.

Glad you checked in. I was hoping you were still around, and nothing serious was wrong with you.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I just can't seem to do "extra" or right now stay on the best track. I'm staying mostly within my 1290 calories per day, maybe going slightly over or under each day. My workouts are right now random because I'm so tired from coaching, running around with kiddos and doing everything else. I think I'm just in a worn out spot and I need to get back on my serious track! I'm still doing my running. But I'm breaking even. I guess that is better than gaining??? How is everyone else doing?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I just can't seem to do "extra" or right now stay on the best track. I'm staying mostly within my 1290 calories per day, maybe going slightly over or under each day. My workouts are right now random because I'm so tired from coaching, running around with kiddos and doing everything else. I think I'm just in a worn out spot and I need to get back on my serious track! I'm still doing my running. But I'm breaking even. I guess that is better than gaining??? How is everyone else doing?

Sounds to me like you're doing enough even without exercise! Tires me out just to hear what you do in a "normal" day!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Sounds to me like you're doing enough even without exercise! Tires me out just to hear what you do in a "normal" day!

Is there really any such thing as a normal day anymore? Hugz and luvya sweeties :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    LOL Well, I am exercising, but it isn't the crazy fun everyday like I was doing just a bit ago. I went from working out 10 DAYS a WEEK to working out in spurts. LOL I go from burning 800 + calories for cheer coaching per day to some days burning only 400ish. Then I ran the other day burning 600, and then another few days later only 350.

I just want my magic wand back and get back on track better!!! I feel like I'm hanging onto the wiggly ropes which are tied to the wagon but flopping behind!

HELP! I need back on! HELP! LOL :laugh: :tongue:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I am with you on this.... the wagon dropped me off at the airport when I got home and I see it circling the house and hop on every other day but .. you know it's realistic, I think, to ebb and peak at times. I am enjoying my family and my every day life.. but still run my training days but my off day (used to be spin class, bike, etc) are now OFF days.

Okay so Get on that wagon.. (saying to myself and you) Get on.... ready

Okay, so ready, set, go!!

HOP ON already!!!!!:tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Hokay, I'm on track with you!!! I did some quick running around the house to get my blood and lazy buns moving throughout the day. I have already planned my meals for today and started thinking for tomorrow. YEY! :flowerforyou:

We can do this!

So what's for dinner all?
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie!

Dinner tonight....

Baked chicken breast and corn. :happy: I've had enough greens today to stuff a horse!!!
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    I put a turkey in before I came to work. Gobble, gobble.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    OOoohhHhhHhh...turkey would be good to do! I always forget that I don't have to *only* eat turky on Thanksgiving and Christmas. LOL YUMMY!

However stuffed horse sounds even better. LOL YUM!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I have recently bought some Jenni-O turkey products to try--turkey sausage (pretty good!), ground turkey (going to try the healthy "Manwhich" recipe posted yesterday for that!), and turkey breast cutlets (ok but I fried them and they were TOUGH--and I'm talking shoe leather! going to try baking the rest). next, I'm trying the turkey brats!