As i sit here 17lbs from my goal....

Options
I've lost 33lbs overall since i started using this site. Right now I am havin trouble motivating myself to hit the treadmill. I've got a lot of personal stuff goin on and just really don't know what the future holds for me. I do know I love my children. I need to remain focused and continue my quest. but the emotional burdens are hard to carry.............

Replies

• Tereztaylor07
    Options
    No matter what the future holds, a healthy you will handle it much better. Motivation is definitely hard to come by. I like to think of it as willpower somedays. I WILL myself to work out. I don't want to, but I just do it, because I know it's good for my body. You can't control the other situations, but you can control how it affects you and your body. Don't let it ruin your hard work this far!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Hitting the treadmill will probably help you with the stress. You will feel great when you're done too!

You are doing so well.....don't stop now!!!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    I know what you mean, emotional times can run you crazy! BUT, what I've been doing lately is seeing my exercise as a way to work through those emotions. When I run on the treadmill, I just let my mind go and free up all those emotions on to each and every minute I run. It's helped me.
  • jenjenlv
    jenjenlv Posts: 42
    Options
    And you have the key words in your post, you love your children and that's all you know... Well, then find that motivation there!! Your children need you and they need a healthy dad. The rest, take it one step at a time, breathe, and eventually you will come out of this rainy season, to see the sunshine and your triumph!
  • 33KIKI
    33KIKI Posts: 304
    Options
    It's a rough road to travel the emotional one..but think of your kids and how proud they are to have you as there Daddy and a healthy Daddy. My trainer used to tell me to push if not for me but for the example i set for my kids. ..Take care and keep going!