Lost 82-85 lbs, with picture

Options
2»

Replies

• Mammatus
    Mammatus Posts: 9
    Options
    Yes..You can totally tell.. You look wonderful!!
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Super noticeable difference. Keep up the good work because it is certainly paying off!!! :happy:
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Haha you can't be serious with that question! OF COURSE you can tell!!! You look incredible..waaaay smaller :) Great job!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    way to go
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That is a major difference:smile:

You are definately in proportion now, you must me really happy with your achievements so far !
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Its great to see this ,well done to you,that is some weight loss! you are a great inspiration!!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    The best advice I ever got, was from a trainer - his advice was to take some pictures of yourself from the front, side and rear; one to carry with you on your cell phone (swimsuit or shorts) and the other in your underwear or naked (for private viewing only).

When you think you aren't making progress - even after only a couple weeks - put on the same clothes you were wearing, and pose in the same way, with the same background and look critically at yourself.

He had a picture of himself at 285 in his workout clothes; and another one in similar clothes at 190lbs - the difference is stunning. That is his personal, private motivator. I pretty much forgot everything else he told me; but that idea stuck.
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! Way to go!
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! What great dedication. It doesn't even look like the same person. What can I say but WOOHOO!!!
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job! I'm not too far from you either! My sister and her family lived in Olney for a couple years when my brother in law got transfered there for his job.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are doing such an awesome job!!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see the difference. Great job! Keep up the amazing work. ;)
  • ro_girl68
    ro_girl68 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • Lesley63x
    Lesley63x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great, well done!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, Yeah we can tell the difference. Very nice, chica. I think you look amazing. Keep up the great work, dont worry we all go up a little on vacation, that is why they call it a vacation..
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, Yeah we can tell the difference. Very nice, chica. I think you look amazing. Keep up the great work, dont worry we all go up a little on vacation, that is why they call it a vacation..
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job! I'm not too far from you either! My sister and her family lived in Olney for a couple years when my brother in law got transfered there for his job.

Nice :) We live about an hour out of Olney over the bridge in Indiana.
  • ddelapas
    ddelapas Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep it up, you can do it!
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    Way to go!! You look awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!