WTF is going on with this part of my body??

Options
2»

Replies

• BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I have this a little bit on one side; when I was younger (15-ish) my doctor told me it was due to scoliosis (I have a very minor case of it). It's where the spine curves in a way it shouldn't, and they told me it caused fat to distribute oddly on the side it leans more toward. It's definitely lessened since then (I've lost 35 pounds since I was 15, haha), so I wouldn't worry too much about it. (:

I actually have scoliosis too. My spine was curved to 85 degrees so I had to have a spinal fusion, one side is bigger than the other (this picture is the bigger side) so it's good to know that others with scoliosis have this problem (:

I have scoliosis too. The fat is unevenly distributed on me as well. I hate it but I can't do anything about it except lose the fat. I also had back surgery...I have Herrington rods along my spine.
  • kelsiehoagland
    kelsiehoagland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have this a little bit on one side; when I was younger (15-ish) my doctor told me it was due to scoliosis (I have a very minor case of it). It's where the spine curves in a way it shouldn't, and they told me it caused fat to distribute oddly on the side it leans more toward. It's definitely lessened since then (I've lost 35 pounds since I was 15, haha), so I wouldn't worry too much about it. (:

I actually have scoliosis too. My spine was curved to 85 degrees so I had to have a spinal fusion, one side is bigger than the other (this picture is the bigger side) so it's good to know that others with scoliosis have this problem (:

I have scoliosis too. The fat is unevenly distributed on me as well. I hate it but I can't do anything about it except lose the fat. I also had back surgery...I have Herrington rods along my spine.

ME TOO! Did they have to do an incision around the front as well? If so, do you/have you ever had nicely defined abs? My mom always talks about how killer her tummy was before her first spinal fusion and insists that the front/side/back (It wraps around under the ribs and up to the middle of the back) incision is the reason why her tummy isn't flat anymore and I worry that I won't be able to get the gorgeous abs that I want.