confession time..

Options
Hey guys,
well I am here to purge, so to speak. I was in a training all day and they had food and snacks all day. I am currently sitting way over my goal. But the worst part is now, I feel so guilty. I wish some of that would have kicked in today. I think I will put in another hour on the gazelle tonight, but I felt like for my own account ability i needed to tell someone, and really think about why. Up until today, I have not had trouble passing on the goodies. I guess I am a little scared to fall back into old habits.

Anone else have days like this??? :cry:

Replies

• gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    well I am here to purge, so to speak. I was in a training all day and they had food and snacks all day. I am currently sitting way over my goal. But the worst part is now, I feel so guilty. I wish some of that would have kicked in today. I think I will put in another hour on the gazelle tonight, but I felt like for my own account ability i needed to tell someone, and really think about why. Up until today, I have not had trouble passing on the goodies. I guess I am a little scared to fall back into old habits.

Anone else have days like this??? :cry:
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oh, yeah. My daily goal is 1200 calories and I've had a couple days that I hit 2000. Don't beat yourself up about it. Tomorrow's another day!
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Definitely!!
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    Hey,
    I LOVE to eat! That's why I work out - hard and as often as I can. Tonight my husband wanted a martini so I said okay as long as we walk for an hour and earn it! If you don't balance what you eat with what you do, it doesn't make any sense. Don't feel guilty, just get moving.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Oh hell yes gurl! we ALL have those days! But ya just keep plugging away, and keep logging ALL the food, plus exercise, and then you really do start to plan. It's like tonight I could have a wee bit of ice cream because I still had 600+ calories to consume. So you it's all good bay bee! :drinker:
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone,
    I really appreciate the support. That is why I :heart: MFP.