krys homemade caramel apple slices

Options
krystalmoore1986
krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
saved in the food database under the thread name for your convenience. 1 meal is 4 servings as in the whole pan so when you enter it you eat .25 meal.

So yummy for this season. Fills your house with a wonderful aroma too!
preehat oven to 400

Bring to boil in a small saucepan,
.5 cup tree top no sugar added apple cider
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp country crock light butter

Meanwhile wash and core three med apples I used fiji in the recipe but the nutritional changes are minor for other flavors of apple. slice apples into about 1/2 inch slices and spread out in 9' x 13' glass pan. When margarine in cider mixture has melted pour over top of apples mixture being sure to get some on all the apples. top with 1 tsp cinnamon and put in oven. bake for about 30-40 mins until apples are tender but hold their shape. pull pan out of the oven and drizzle on top of the apple bake
4 tbsp litehouse low fat caramel apple dip (Be careful the low fat pack looks almost the same as the regular) and place back into oven for 2 mins. pull out of the oven and let cool 5 mins. Serve warm. top with any remaining goo in the bottom of the pan.

tip-the caramel dip is thick and easier to drizzle if you remove the lid and microwave it for ten to 20 seconds.

Makes 4 servings. Each serving
Calories 139
Sodium 85 mg
Total Fat 1 g
Potassium 41 mg
Total Carbs 35 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Sugars 24 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 3 %
Calcium 12 %
Vitamin C 16 %
Iron 2 %

Replies

• krystalmoore1986
    Options
    saved in the food database under the thread name for your convenience. 1 meal is 4 servings as in the whole pan so when you enter it you eat .25 meal.

So yummy for this season. Fills your house with a wonderful aroma too!
    preehat oven to 400

Bring to boil in a small saucepan,
    .5 cup tree top no sugar added apple cider
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1 tsp country crock light butter

Meanwhile wash and core three med apples I used fiji in the recipe but the nutritional changes are minor for other flavors of apple. slice apples into about 1/2 inch slices and spread out in 9' x 13' glass pan. When margarine in cider mixture has melted pour over top of apples mixture being sure to get some on all the apples. top with 1 tsp cinnamon and put in oven. bake for about 30-40 mins until apples are tender but hold their shape. pull pan out of the oven and drizzle on top of the apple bake
    4 tbsp litehouse low fat caramel apple dip (Be careful the low fat pack looks almost the same as the regular) and place back into oven for 2 mins. pull out of the oven and let cool 5 mins. Serve warm. top with any remaining goo in the bottom of the pan.

tip-the caramel dip is thick and easier to drizzle if you remove the lid and microwave it for ten to 20 seconds.

Makes 4 servings. Each serving
    Calories 139
    Sodium 85 mg
    Total Fat 1 g
    Potassium 41 mg
    Total Carbs 35 g
    Dietary Fiber 4 g
    Sugars 24 g
    Protein 1 g
    Vitamin A 3 %
    Calcium 12 %
    Vitamin C 16 %
    Iron 2 %
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • krystalmoore1986
    Options
    Omg I just got done eating this and it was like having a delicious caramel apple cider but you get the added bonus of getting to chew it instead of just sipping lol. I love to eat my calories.