Do you add "Zero Calorie" foods into your calorie "budget" ?

Options
Yes? No? Why or why not?

Replies

• Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Yes, some "0 cal" foods have other things in them like sodium :)
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    well even things like diet pop has sodium, etc. although i would never drink diet pop since it makes me gain weight and the chemicals r terrible, as well as depleteing the water out of your system that u need to loose....
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    Track anything you put in your mouth....please don't take that pervertedly. LOL
  • chadam1015
    chadam1015 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I dont because I only track calories, fat and fiber. If you track sodium the you should.
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    haha I just saw this as I was entering my large unsweetned iced tea from wendy's into mine..yes I do just to keep track of everything..It's good to know.
  • up2me2lose20
    up2me2lose20 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Honestly--no, I don't record my A.M. coffee intake. Other than that, I do track everything when I'm recording. The days I don 't record, I just simply do not record anything. I even record things like yellow mustard-- 0 calories per tsp, but 80mg of sodium. :) The 1 or so per week diet pepsi I might have -- 0 calories, but 25mg of sodium.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I log everything I eat calorie free or not because there may be sodium or fat in it.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I enter everything and more times than not I plan my day's meal by 11am.
  • beach_chelle
    beach_chelle Posts: 221
    Options
    Yes because they still may have other things like sodium, fiber etc. And I try to watch all of these things.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options

Oh My....the minute I started reading this my mind went right into the gutter!!!!......LOL
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I also do because of "hidden" sodium or whatnot.
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

Oh My....the minute I started reading this my mind went right into the gutter!!!!......LOL

Haha as soon as it was said to not take it pervertedly I went into the gutter LOL.... Geesh you can tell where our minds are!
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I don't track my unsweetened iced tea that I make at home, or diet sodas. I am trying not to drink as many diet sodas because I feel kinda bloated if I do. But I know there's nothing in my iced tea except tea and water. I don't know of anything else that would really qualify as zero calorie.

I do count my iced tea as part of my daily water intake. After I finish my iced tea I refill my Starbucks cold cup with ice water and drink that for the rest of the day. I usually fill that up twice or more, and it's a 24oz cup, so I'm still getting 6-9 8oz servings of water per day.
  • flyawaybyebye
    Options
    Nope. I drink a lot of diet soda and I don't track it. I also only track gum/mints if I'm feeling particularly obsessive, or I'm planning to have a lot of them for some bizarre reason. Otherwise, just food and the vitamins that have calories (my Trader Joe's chewables, specifically.)