Progress pictures of a momof 3!

Options
flyinmomof3
flyinmomof3 Posts: 44 Member
Can't believe as a mother of three I'm finding the time and energy to commit! My journey started before this 20 pounds, but I don't have any pictures from then, but at least I have these! I'm feeling so healthy and strong lately!

062120111634.jpg

Replies

• fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • flyinmomof3
    Options
    can you see the third picture? I'm having technical difficulties...lol
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss !!!
  • flyinmomof3
    Options
    062120111634.jpg
  • dmest
    dmest Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I'm a mom of two and trying to lose about 15 more pounds. Your success is a great inspiration!
  • flyinmomof3
    Options
    Grrr...whatever...tryied to re-post the pictures but the thirds still cut off...
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    tremedous job. You look awesome!
  • Almondeyes38
    Options
    Wow...Awesome!!!! Congrats!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    If you go to her profile you can see all 3 photos. I have to say your abs are looking great. I wish wish I were a pear instead of an apple. Sigh... You're looking great and doing so well.
  • HSmamato4
    HSmamato4 Posts: 70
    Options
    I can see three-and you look great!
  • flyinmomof3
    Options
    Haha, I guess the resizing took a few minutes to take effect. So I guess I made it too small. First time I posted a picture in the forums, so I guess it's a learning experience!

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback! I love MFP and it would definately be harder to reach my goals without this great community!
  • mizjohnston
    mizjohnston Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look great Way to go. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!