ate too much fat protien and carbs today whats a good meal f

Options
ate too much fat protien and carbs today whats a good meal for dinner now lol starting to think tuna and salad?
something fast and easy too and good

Replies

• KLaurean
    KLaurean Posts: 112
    Options
    MFP is rather low when it comes to protein. I'd say eat a chicken breast and lots of veggies.
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I set my own protein high and fat low...

165lbs at 5'11... trying to lower BF% thats all...
    keep in mind I earned about 200cals in cardio today

cals2,552
    carbs223
    fat 42
    protein319
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    MFP is rather low when it comes to protein. I'd say eat a chicken breast and lots of veggies.

that would be my call too plus Klauren has the most *****in hat on her head i've seen in a long time!
  • ryanclemson
    Options
    dont sweat eating too much protein. it's just like fiber: if you eat too much: great!

it can be difficult balancing all of the macro nutrients - try focusing on just the overall calories at first and see what your fat/carb ratio looks like.

my favorite dinner is eggs bacon and toast:
    eggs (2 - scrambled), bacon (2 slices natural cured bacon), and two slices of 10-grain wheat toast - (i use pam to cook the eggs, and a little bit of mararine on the toast if I have some calories to spare - its a pretty balanced meal (a little high on the sodium) under 450 calories too! and it has bacon!

also, chicken, veggies, and rice are a great meal - quick, easy, healthy, and delish! especially if you mix it all up and make stir fry!
  • queen_bea
    queen_bea Posts: 118
    Options
    i grill some chicken, and have it with heaps of steamed veggies and brown rice. :) yum
  • mrman44445
    mrman44445 Posts: 20
    Options
    yeah thanks