guilt

italiansweetheart
italiansweetheart Posts: 24 Member
edited September 28 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok, so I have been doing pretty well since I have started on MFP, 11lbs down. But I went to Disneyland yesterday and, well, didnt eat great. I dont think I went overboard, but I feel so guilty for eating what I ate. Will there every be a day when I eat and not feel guilty!!!

Replies

• AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    I still feel guilty too but its ok to enjoy those days and enjoy life. Just dont let that one day turn into a week and longer. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Agreed - enjoy those special occasions. Hop right back on the wagon & get rolling to a better, healthier you.
    Best of luck on your journey.:happy:
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Don't sweat Disneyland. You're not going to do that every day, are you? Enjoy the park, enjoy your vacation, do your best, but don't beat yourself up if you slip. Just get back on the horse as soon as you can and pick up from where you left off.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    I think we all struggle with this somewhat. Its funny. I used to never really think anout what I put in my mouth, but now it is a whole new obessesion. And I for sure had food guilt today! It is my TOm and I want chocolate so bad!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    I felt guilty about eating strawberry shortcake on my birthday. :( BTDT. Try not to let it bother you and if I figure out how, I'll let you know.
This discussion has been closed.