Hi, new here!

Options
I want to pursue a healthier lifestyle, I just need the motivation. I'm excited to meet everyone here!

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find motivation here. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • kmapmp
    kmapmp Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! New here as well. Please feel free to add me! Always looking to meet new people and give/get motivation!
  • GaSpartan
    GaSpartan Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello! New her myself..good luck on your new healthier lifestyle
  • gmkimby
    gmkimby Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family!!! We're glad you're here!!!
  • tomea_k
    tomea_k Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined as well. I adopted a healthier lifestyle (hate the word diet) about 3 years ago and it literally changed my life. I've managed to keep the weight off, but using this website will certainly make it easier to keep track and maintain. Best of luck to you on your quest for a healthier you! :smile:
  • edwards451
    Options
    Hi, I just joined MFP a few weeks ago and I'm absolutely loving it. There is so much encouragement here as well as many educational and inspirational stories. I've been eating healthier, exercising, and keeping track of my calorie intake and it has been helpful in keeping me in track. Nice to meet you all!!!! :)
  • yeya29
    yeya29 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow, everyone is so helpful and welcoming. I'm really glad I found this community. You guys are great! And good luck on the journey :)