Women: which body shape are you? :)

Options

Replies

• mommaG_Grandmatobe
    Options
    I am an hour glass and a cello...man I'm depressed.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Keg. :grumble:
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    NONE of those fits me!

If I had to choose one, though, it would be a "half eaten/sucked lollipop with the stick cut short." :laugh:
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I thought this article was so cool, 12 new types are revealed. I might get the book too!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-488236/Trinny-Susannah-reveal-12-womens-body-types--you.html

I think I'm a skittle, or an hourglass.. it's hard to tell because I match all characteristics of a skittle and I am an hourglass without the voluptuous lady parts.
    What shape are you? Let's celebrate our woman-ness! :)

Same :)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    cornet'/goblet for me... definitely an athletic frame of the cornet, but the belly fat and broad shoulders of the goblet.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    PPPear !!! Like I had always thought.

Nice to know my huge hips are still referred to as saddle bags!!! Gotta love that right?

Haha I noticed that as well....great lol
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Well, either an hourglass or a cello. Better off an hourglass because I'm not remotely musically inclined.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    NONE of those fits me!

If I had to choose one, though, it would be a "half eaten/sucked lollipop with the stick cut short." :laugh:

That is one beautiful dog you've got there! :love:
  • emyback68
    emyback68 Posts: 89
    Options
    Definitely a skittle.
  • niste_ketlin
    Options
    Hourglass. And I'm not complaining, I just need to lose some weight all over. But the hourglass thing is inherited, and it'll stick no matter how small I am.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    NONE of those fits me!

That is one beautiful dog you've got there! :love:
    Thanks! She is very awesome and very fuzzy :)
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Pear, here!
  • AlyBelden
    AlyBelden Posts: 45
    Options
    I think a skittle or pear.
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm tall almost 5'8 so i have to say between hour glass & brick.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm the rainbow SKITTLES.
  • BethanyCee
    BethanyCee Posts: 70
    Options
    I think I'm a vase. My hips aren't quite large enough for hourglass and my shoulders are too slim for the cello. But what sealed it was the suggestion for the scoop neck tops, I look awesome in scoop neck tops. :D
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I think the apple/goblet....I have the round midsection but I have no hips whatsoever :( and my long lean legs (everyone has always loved my legs....good compliment but I want them to love more of my body!!)
  • reniet3
    reniet3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Definitely a pear still. All saddlebags!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    A very petite hourglass, lol. Although my mid section is a bit puffier than I'd like, ugh.
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    i'm a cello. =( i really want to shrink my thighs and *kitten* - and i'm super worried that its not going to happen even when i met my weight loss goals and with all the exercise i'm doing... really getting scared that i've seen almost no change in my thighs/*kitten* when i've lost 30 lbs. =( feel even more disproportionate than I was when I started losing weight.