Hi There

xirishsmilesx
xirishsmilesx Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Katie. I'm 20 years old. I heard about this site from a friend and decided to check it out. My husband is deployed and I'm trying to get a firm sexy body before he gets back.

Replies

• My name is Katie. I'm 20 years old. I heard about this site from a friend and decided to check it out. My husband is deployed and I'm trying to get a firm sexy body before he gets back.
  • Hi Katie,
    Glad you found the site! I love using it to track the food and exercise, as it really helps me know where I need to improve. When I can compare your exercise calories burned to the food intake, it is really eye opening! Good luck on getting fit! There are lots of supportive and "challenges" in the forums, which is always a good motivator!
    Take good care!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: Welcome! If you use the tools provided you will see results. There's plenty of moral support here too, so you can usually find help when you need it. Good luck with the weight loss & hope your husband returns soon.
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome Katie :flowerforyou:

You came to the right place ... Best Wishes! :drinker:
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    YOU'RE HERE!!!!
  • I'm new also, (to this site, not to the struggle to shedding pounds)
    Good Luck on reaching your goals. Just remember that getting healthy on the inside by eating clean it will be noticed by all. Your skin, hair, nails and even your smile will tell others that your making changes. So don't get to hung up on the scale numbers. The best thing I did was to take measurement. It was key to keeping me on track when the scale didn't budge for a week or two. I took measurement on my upper arms, above my breast, below my breast, upper mid section, belly button area, pelvis area, thighs, knees, and calves. There were times I would drop a whole size but the scale had budged very little. Ecspecially if you were working out. I bet it will be great to have the hubby home, (a good workout buddy you know!):happy:

Rita
  • mstuehm
    mstuehm Posts: 10 Member
    Hi Katie,

Glad to see more of us on here. It's fun to have support
    Good Luck!

Megan (Wyo99)
This discussion has been closed.