Six Day Preparation Challenge - Will you join me?

RoundRockFitCoach
RoundRockFitCoach Posts: 19
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Many of us go to sleep at night with the best intentions of eating specific meals at certain times during the next day. We know that hitting our prescribed number of calories with consistency is the key to meeting our weight loss objective. But during the day something unexpected happens, its time to eat but life has gotten in the way and we resort to the "drive through".

Some discouragement might set in having let our self down and as long as we've blown it we might as well overindulge the rest of the day. Ouch. There is a solution though.

A critical (and often overlooked) component of fitness, in addition to diet, aerobics, and weight training is PREPARATION.

I invite you to join me in a Six Day Preparation Challenge beginning next Monday and running through Saturday (take Sunday off). This could jump start a needed change in habits.

The Challenge entails having each day's meal plan logged on MFP at least the night before, and the meals/snacks in the fridge and ready to go.

Life may still get in the way and you won't be perfect, but by the end of the week you will have been more consistent with your diet and be closer to really getting on track.

Send me a friend invite and at your option, make your diary viewable by friends if you'd like more accountability.

We can do this together.

Your Round Rock Fit Coach

Replies

• supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    I'm there, but the modified version... Sign me up for menu/meal plans and food prepped the night before.

My food diary is already completely viewable. Please don't hesitate to view it and comment on it, I'd appreciate the input!
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    I'll give this a shot ~ logging is already making me more aware of what i am eating an how much maybe doing this will make me even more aware... let me know also if you see anything i should switch up thru the week to help
  • Count me in! I will do my best:smile:
This discussion has been closed.