30 Day Shred Level 2...

Options
IS INSANE!!! But great :) Just putting that out there. After Level 1, I was not expecting to be elevated so intensely, but it was good. I need to work on my planking. haha

Have a good night everyone!!

Replies

• DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That it is! Wait until you get to level 3....whooooo! I only have 3 days left and some of that stuff still kills me lol
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    LOL I just did my first day of Level 2 and I so know the feeling mpeace hahaha. After the warm-up and jumping straight into walking push-ups I was like "Damn she don't mess around" I now know why people have great results from the program!!!
  • Shutterpillar
    Options
    I am LOVING level 2! Just the push I needed. I need a ton of work on my upper body strength, and its definitely doing it for me!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Some of those exercises make my boobs pop right outta my bra!! I so need to buy a sports bra!
    Wait till you get to level 3!!! I have 4 days left of it....thank god it's almost over. Level 2 is actually my favorite level...u get used to it and it's no where near as hard as level 3. The first time I did level 3 I was like YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING?!? It was insanely hard...but you do get used to it after a few days.
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 myself how often do you do it? I'm trying to do it every other day (3 days a week) is that enough?

My weight has not moved in about 3 weeks, not sure what's going on...I need all the suggestions I can get.

Any suggestions?
  • MoveLoveEat
    MoveLoveEat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I was thinking of going up to Level 2 this week, might give level 1 another week or so it's still kicking my butt!