Weird Car NSV

rissyroo2002
rissyroo2002 Posts: 71 Member
edited September 28 in Success Stories
The past few weeks, while I am driving, something hasn't felt right. I couldn't put my finger on it till today. The seat was way too low and I was too far away from the steering wheel. As I sat there trying to get my seat back into the right position, I was sooooo annoyed that someone moved it!! I can never get it back just right it seems. Then it dawned on me, nobody but me has been in the drivers seat. My weight loss must be the reason I need to adjust. My behind is half the size it was, which is why the seat was too low. I have lost 7 inches from my waist and 6 from my hips, thats why I feel so far away from the steering wheel. Found this a bit funny and wanted to share.

Replies

• Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Love it! Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • While that would totally make me laugh too, how totally awesome! Good for you : )
  • kathy1117
    kathy1117 Posts: 27
    haha, silly of course thats why. feels good i bet??? good 4 u
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Great Job!!! That is a good reason to laugh and share! :0)
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Awesome!!! Good job!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    LOVE IT!!! congrats!!!
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Way to GO!!
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Way to go! Isn't it funny how you notice weird stuff--like your cars seat location--when you lose weight and inches. Keep up the good work!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Thanks for the chuckle! Great job on your loss!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 429 Member
    That's so awesome! Congrats!
  • juliejf22
    juliejf22 Posts: 6 Member
    That's funny! Just goes to show that the weight loss may not be that noticable, but then all the sudden...our car seats no longer fit! Good for you...and enjoy sharing that story with everyone you can!!!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    i have felt the same way, its odd how you begin to notice things like that, almost like the seat hugs you more
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    That is great!!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    bahaha that is awesome :o)
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    hahaha..Thats awesome..its like when your pants get bigger they also seem to get longer..
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    I love it! Awesome feeling I bet too !
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    LOL! That's awesome!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    That is a awesome victory! Love it!
  • paramedic52
    paramedic52 Posts: 63 Member
    What a fabulous NSV! I had to chuckle about this ~ what a funny thing to be affected when you lose weight.
  • jenttifer
    jenttifer Posts: 90 Member
    That's great!!! I noticed in my car that the seatbelt rubs my collar bone...that never stuck out until recently! I'm thinking I'll have to adjust that next time I get in the car. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!