3 months ago tomorrow...

Options
jarrettd
jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
I quit smoking!! And since joining MFP, I have lost the weight I gained from quitting. Because of the awesome support and education to be found on MFP, I feel like I can stay quit, keep the weight off, and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.

Now to start collecting some of those "quit-rewards" I promised myself...

Replies

• jean1058
    jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I quit 8 years ago, and if I've said it once, I've said it a 1000 times:

"Man, I'm SO glad I quit!"

Bet you start saying that too! It gets easier and easier from here to stay quit! Awesome!! Proud of ya!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.....on both count!!!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.....on both count!!!
  • Hollie55
    Hollie55 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I quit in March last year. Isn't it a awesome feeling being able to say the you are a non-smoker!!
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    Quit smoking when my daughter was 1.5 years old....have been a non smoker for 23 years now...didn't want her to learn the habit from someone she trusted....smile.

Good luck on your non smoking....it can be done successfully, with the proper motivation and encouragement....just like weight loss....we are all in this together....
  • KeeleySue
    KeeleySue Posts: 158
    Options
    That is awesome! It's quite a feeling of accomplishment, isn't it?

I've been smoke free for just under 9 months now and it feels great!
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Yes, it feels wonderful! Thank you all for your support and encouragement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!