fit after 65

fit66inid
fit66inid Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I was never an athlete--it wasn't ladylike........Even when I was in the service, I was required to walk and had to weigh in only yearly--crash dieting did it! Well, I did have 3 moths when I was activated for Desert Storm when I hit the gym nightly. I want to feel like I did then.

Now I will start to get fit so that I won't have to stop traveling because I can no longer carry my suitcase or walk with a group! Nothing tastes as good as feeling fit feels.

Replies

• I was never an athlete--it wasn't ladylike........Even when I was in the service, I was required to walk and had to weigh in only yearly--crash dieting did it! Well, I did have 3 moths when I was activated for Desert Storm when I hit the gym nightly. I want to feel like I did then.

Now I will start to get fit so that I won't have to stop traveling because I can no longer carry my suitcase or walk with a group! Nothing tastes as good as feeling fit feels.
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    mfpwelcome002.png
    You are going to LOVE it here! So many wonderful people here ready to support you all the way!
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Welcome!
    :flowerforyou:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Welcome! I've been trying to get my mother, who's 65, to jump into some more strenuous exercise other than walking and lifting 3lb weights. She has reflux issues and I (and her doctor) think that her losing 10 lbs will make a huge difference. I will have to tell her another 65+ lady is on here--maybe it will motivate her!

Good luck in your fitness endeavors! You will find lots of support here!
This discussion has been closed.