chubby chasers

Options
2»

Replies

• djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    Count me in! My hubs is definitely built more on the stout side.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, I though all women liked a "chubby"

I don't know about other women, but I do! :wink:
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    i tend to like guys built like football players. which is funny because i married a guy who might weigh 155 lbs soaking wet.
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I definitely like my men with meat on their bones... I'm not attracted to skinny guys or really muscular ones. I like someone who is right in the middle. The guy I'm currently dating is 6'2'' and generally "normal sized" looking but he has a poochy tummy! I love it :smile: and umm... someone can have amazing qualities, but if I'm not physically attracted to them then it's not going to work. I don't see anything wrong with that. It's not like I would date someone extremely hot who was a jerk... it works both ways.
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Do female chubby chasers even exist? If so, how u doin'?

I have been asking the same question all my life, lol
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Women chase strength, power, intelligence, success, charm, wit, verve, generosity, money, sexiness. It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference if a man is chubby or not.

If he has some or most of those qualities then panties go down quicker than GM share prices...

You hit-the-nail-on-the-head with that one... Now do you know where I can find a man with those qualities? :tongue:
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've always gone for bigger framed guys.. but the past couple guys have been definite chubbies, and I thought they were incredibly sexy. Honestly, for me, if the guy's personality is bad, then he is ugly. If his personality is likeable and amazing, the guy is sexy.