Favorite Beach Body program?

Options
JennsRAQ
JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
Okay 2 questions
1: Best program for a semi-active person that hasn't really done strength training and has limited "equipment" (stretchy band, big exercise ball... and myself. lol)
2. Favorite program from them overall, regardless of fitness level?

I'm curious because I keep hearing such good stuff and have been thinking about what to try and what to aspire to!

Replies

• aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    i love brazil butt lift!
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Did one round of P90X and loved it. Now it's time to work on my BOOM BOOM with Brazil Butt Lift. :)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    TURBOFIRE TURBOFIRE and did I mention TURBOFIRE?! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    P90X! I am in love. and cant wait for the second version! resistance bands are more than enough for it!
  • bobalouie16
    bobalouie16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anything by Chalene johnson. Turbo jam is great for Beginners to moderate. Already a fitness buff... Try Chalean extreme or Turbo fire.

Chalene rocks. But I love Tony Horton and Shaun T Too. You really can't go wrong with any of their programs.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    1) I think you could do P90X
    2) P90X Plus (though P90X was my favorite UNTIL i started doing Plus)

good luck!!!
  • stephbrooks
    stephbrooks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Insanity is awesome toO! I am eager to try TurboFire though! It is the newest.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    1. Slim In 6, 10 Minute Trainer, Turbo Jam or ChaLEAN Extreme
    2. Turbo Fire
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Anything by Chalene johnson. Turbo jam is great for Beginners to moderate. Already a fitness buff... Try Chalean extreme or Turbo fire.

Chalene rocks. But I love Tony Horton and Shaun T Too. You really can't go wrong with any of their programs.

I hate even saying this..ughhhh..but I am about 100 over goal. Not very active..trying to improve with that. So..could I do turbo jam you think?
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I've only done Insanity and I love it. I ordered Chalean Extreme and that should come in Monday next week. Can't wait to do 2 programs at the same time!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    My favorite program is P90X, Insanity forces me to really work on my cardio. P90X is great for strength training.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options

I hate even saying this..ughhhh..but I am about 100 over goal. Not very active..trying to improve with that. So..could I do turbo jam you think?

I haven't done Turbo Jam, but I have friends who are doing it, and I'm on Turbo Fire/P90X right now. I think you could do Turbo Jam. Just pace yourself and take breaks. You'll be there before you know it!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    TURBOFIRE TURBOFIRE and did I mention TURBOFIRE?! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Yep!! And ChaLean Extreme and you can use the bands!!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I love Charlene Johnson! You can start at Turbo Jam and see if that works for you or jump right into Turbo Fire. Here's a break down on what the programs have to offer and how they differ:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz8DJy-YGIQ
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I wish Netflix had turbo fire so I could check it out :(