weekends

Options
For me it always seems like I can stick to my planned out meals during the weekdays but weekends I feel the urge to just do what I want. I try to plan foods for the weekend, but I just eat something else and then I just feel like I ruined the day and then do whatever. Then during the weekdays im fine. What does everyone do on the weekends to stay within the means of your weightloss plan?

Replies

• lk14040
    lk14040 Posts: 90
    Options
    For me it always seems like I can stick to my planned out meals during the weekdays but weekends I feel the urge to just do what I want. I try to plan foods for the weekend, but I just eat something else and then I just feel like I ruined the day and then do whatever. Then during the weekdays im fine. What does everyone do on the weekends to stay within the means of your weightloss plan?
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I seem to have more time to workout on the weekends, so I try to have big workouts on both Saturday and Sunday. Also, I fire up the grill and make healthy meals outdoors - chicken breast, lean steak with grilled veggies, baked sweet potato, salad. And I usually splurge on a beer or two. :embarassed:

But I feel your pain...it is definitely much easier to splurge on the weekends. But if I workout, it makes me want to eat better and not immediately put back all the calories I just worked so hard getting off!

Good Luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    I agree with Imr9. I try and have big workouts both of those days. I weigh in on Tuesday morning so it's sort of like my sprint to the finish!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Ackkk...I weigh in on Monday mornings....that helps with the weekend overindulgence! And if we go out either split a meal or get that to go box ASAP!!!

The idea of working out extra is good...this weekend here is PERFECT for long walks in the crisp Fall air, color here is just starting to get going.

2d7b7399-a97b-4959-acd1-2b6c5dff69f6.jpg