20lbs down with pictures

Options

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! that's a big difference for 20 lbs! :) keep up the great work :)
  • mferguson0531
    mferguson0531 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW! Can I ask how? Like what foods, did you diet or just eat smaller portions? What exercises did you do?
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    WOW! Can I ask how? Like what foods, did you diet or just eat smaller portions? What exercises did you do?

I'm lazy. I'm a stay at home mom, so I sit on the couch watching movies all the time. I don't like to work out. My working out is gardening, cutting the lawn, and working with my horse (walking with her, brushing her out etc). So I just said I want to lose 2lbs a week, and I don't go over my calorie goal...

I don't eat junkfood except ice cream (low fat, sugar free, etc) & that'sonly if it fits in my calories for the day. I drink diet soda when i do drink soda.... I usually put the food I want to eat in my diary frist, to see how many calories it is per serving, so I can see how much i can eat. That's a huge save for me on now to NOT go over my calories.
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Doing a great job - stay focused and dedicated. Running about after a 1yr old will no doubt help too! x
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB.....you are looking great...
  • melantie
    melantie Posts: 30
    Options
    that is great, i cant believe how only 20 pounds makes such a huge difference!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I really appreciate your kind comments =) All of your support helps to keep me motivated & continue on my journey. Couldn't do it without all of you!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    way to go girlie!!! looking good! keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration!:happy:
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Looking good! WTG on your 20 pound loss it really leaps out at you in the pics. Great job!
  • candirw
    candirw Posts: 22
    Options
    Fantastic! What a difference twenty pounds can make!

We're kind of at the same place. I started at 233 and am now at 211. I wish I had taken pictures, but I was not as brave as you. Keep up your great work! We're gonna be hot mammas in no time! =)
  • jacbre
    jacbre Posts: 7
    Options
    Looks awesome! Way to go on the 20lbs!!! keep up the great work :)
  • margnutt
    margnutt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! 20 lbs makes a HUGE difference. Thank you because I needed to see what a difference 20 lbs can make.
  • lauuue
    lauuue Posts: 12
    Options
    You look so much more healty ;)
  • chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference, great job.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    What a great difference already! Keep it up
  • MissClassPrissSass
    MissClassPrissSass Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Going to go take before pics right now. They are really helpful. You can definetely see the difference between the 2 pics. Keep up the good work.
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    Going to go take before pics right now. They are really helpful. You can definetely see the difference between the 2 pics. Keep up the good work.

I think it's a great idea!... I know a lot of people don't want to take pictures because they're scared to show people. So this is what I think.... take them, but you don't have to show them. =) There's a great benefit to taking them, even if you're the only one who sees them. =)

I see myself every day, so I don't "see" the difference when I look in the mirror. But when I compare every 10lbs! I see a big difference. It sort of blows me away to see it and say "wow i'm that much smaller?? i can't wait for the next 10lbs!"
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference! Well done!xx
  • Romeena
    Romeena Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great idea. Thank you. You are looking marvelous! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!