Another 30 day shred hopeful, wanna join?

Options
I started 30 day shred today and going to stick with it this time!!

The plan is to do it EVERY day before dinner with one day a week rest unless out of town.

I would like one or two people as support that are starting it now as well, to check on each other, push each other, and keep each other going. I am not good at keeping track of too many people and being loyal with too many, but I would do perfect with 1 or 2 really motivated and motivating shredders.

Friend me if you are interested and I will be sure to check on you daily...so no slacking:tongue: Leave a message about this in the comment of friend request.

Replies

• miss84
    miss84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im a newby to this site, so sorry if this sounds silly, but whats the 30 day shred?
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am almost ready to do this..I want to build just a bit more strength up first.. I am hoping by the end on June I am ready!! GOOD LUCK!!
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Im going to start tomorrow :) feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    YEa, curious....what is the 30 day shred? : )
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is the Jillian Michaels dvds called 30 day shred :)
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    Its a Jillian Michaels workout video. Its popular and supposed to be pretty effective.

It is only 22 min long and has 3 different levels that you are to follow for 10 days each before moving to the next level. It is a circuit type program that has 3 min of strength, 2 min of cardio, 1 min of abs with 3 sessions of this. So it is challenging, moves ahead to keep you working, and moves fast.
    All you need is the video, hand weights, and a mat or I use a towel. LOVE IT, just need to get in a habit of doing it daily to see results.
  • Ginial1479
    Ginial1479 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD at home. I'd like to tag along. i'll start tomorrow!
    Add me as a friend.
    Great initiative!
  • juliegarcia81
    Options
    I just started today too
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I started it today also so I would love to hold each other accountable. Glad someone else started it the same time I did
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I start level 3 tomorrow!
  • Addison2409
    Addison2409 Posts: 104
    Options
    I already started and I'm on level 3 but I will still tag along:)
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start today, I need to just get on with it! Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm away for 3 days in Juluy and have been outting off starting due to this but I should just get on with it and so I've decided - today is the day!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey Today is my 2nd day of the shred :bigsmile:

I have tried this a few times before, but could never finish. I am determined to finish all 30 days!

Add me if you like :smile:

M.
  • SoCaLMoMMie26
    Options
    I would like to join to i have been doing it for the past couple of days already!!

Add me! =)
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    I would like to join to i have been doing it for the past couple of days already!!

Add me! =)

Awesome! Don't forget to take measurements or your weight to see the results :smile:

Thanks for joining!

M:heart: