Core Rhythms Dance Exercise

Options
Has anyone tried Core Rhythms Dance Exercise Program with Jaana Kunitz and Julia Powers? It is supposed to be a Latin dance exercise program. Is it fun - effective?

Thanks.

Replies

• sukey
    sukey Posts: 25
    Options
    Has anyone tried Core Rhythms Dance Exercise Program with Jaana Kunitz and Julia Powers? It is supposed to be a Latin dance exercise program. Is it fun - effective?

Thanks.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    try using a heart rate monitor and see, that's the best way...
  • shellyws
    shellyws Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if it worked too! :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I dance each night after I am done with my elliptical cardio. I noticed a big change in my waistline since doing this. I have a video 10 minute core dance and I use the moves. What a fun way to get cardio and ab exercises!!
  • yoursthinly
    Options
    :noway: Don't buy it! Don't buy it! Its such a joke video! I really feel like I am watching a skit from SNL! Sorry if someone does like it, I have to warn you with MY opinion! Horrid!!! Don't waste your $$$$$
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    :noway: Don't buy it! Don't buy it! Its such a joke video! I really feel like I am watching a skit from SNL! Sorry if someone does like it, I have to warn you with MY opinion! Horrid!!! Don't waste your $$$$$

Yea, I purchased it about a year ago and it's one of the worst video's I've ever tried. The commercial makes it look like it's really high energy with great music and it's a bore! The production and music are terrible and the choreography is worse.