Rockin' NSV

Options
wigglentwink
wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
So, I went to dinner with a gal pal of mine tonight. We met at a local pub and I was terrified to go thinking I would blow my day (or week) with tater tots. McMenamins has THE BEST tater tots.

Anyway, as I was walking into the restaurant, I totally got checked out. He opened the door for me and CHECKED ME OUT.

I am a SAHM of two sweet babies and a husband who ROCKS my world. But I can't remember the last time I was checked out and lemme tell ya, it did a number for my motivation and self-esteem. (Let's just say hubby is glad it happened too!!)

Jillian Michael's, I hate your guts, but you're doin' your job!!

(Oh, and I didn't eat a single tot!!)

Replies

• bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Good for you !
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Good for you :smile:

I recently had a guy do the same and it really does do wonders for your self esteem. My hubby was happy for me too which I thought was a little weird but woohoo for looking and feeling better
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Awww that's awesome!! Feels good, no? :smile:
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome! And good for you for skipping the tots!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Good for you :smile:

I recently had a guy do the same and it really does do wonders for your self esteem. My hubby was happy for me too which I thought was a little weird but woohoo for looking and feeling better

Ha ha what she meant was she was feeling so good about herself her husband got something "nice" out of the deal lmao i <3 this NSV
  • sarah_boombah
    sarah_boombah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! Love it!
  • jenkamac
    jenkamac Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    mmm..cajunized tots are the best!! Impressive that you didn't cave! And way to go on the check out! ;)
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Yay for the northwest!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    woot woot on getting a once over lol & you rock on not touching the tots !!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!