New from Maine

Options
:smile: Hi,I'm from the great state of Maine . My sister sent me this web site and it does look good like she said.I have converted my living room into a gym with a treadmill, total gym and ab lounge. I've got my ipod loaded with great music and I know what to eat.So ready set go!!!Getting started is my eternal problem.I have to stop being Scarlet O'hara (...after all, tomorrow is another day...) and get to it. One would think being this fat would be incentive enough but turns out it isn't. Tomorrow I am throwing out the rest of the holiday food . We had Christmas yesterday.So nice to meet you and Happy New Year to all.

Replies

• suevittorioso
    Options
    :smile: Hi,I'm from the great state of Maine . My sister sent me this web site and it does look good like she said.I have converted my living room into a gym with a treadmill, total gym and ab lounge. I've got my ipod loaded with great music and I know what to eat.So ready set go!!!Getting started is my eternal problem.I have to stop being Scarlet O'hara (...after all, tomorrow is another day...) and get to it. One would think being this fat would be incentive enough but turns out it isn't. Tomorrow I am throwing out the rest of the holiday food . We had Christmas yesterday.So nice to meet you and Happy New Year to all.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you. One day at a time!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I know you'll make your goal!