Hi from sunny El Salvador!

Options
Hi everyone! I am joining the weight loss fight from El Salvador. I am an American (originally from Iowa) teaching at an American school here. I have taken on the role of dean of students this year. The additional stress and the additional office time have unfortunately put on some additional pounds. So I am making my resolution to get serious, get healthy, and get a little skinnier! My husband just bought an elliptical for us, so I am hoping to get motivated and get moving more. I hope this site, and you all, will be able to help me reach my goals, and if I might be of any help to anyone else along the way, GREAT!

Here's to a new start in 2008!:happy:

Replies

• teachingfools
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am joining the weight loss fight from El Salvador. I am an American (originally from Iowa) teaching at an American school here. I have taken on the role of dean of students this year. The additional stress and the additional office time have unfortunately put on some additional pounds. So I am making my resolution to get serious, get healthy, and get a little skinnier! My husband just bought an elliptical for us, so I am hoping to get motivated and get moving more. I hope this site, and you all, will be able to help me reach my goals, and if I might be of any help to anyone else along the way, GREAT!

Here's to a new start in 2008!:happy:
  • noogiep
    Options
    Hola!! I am a Spanish teacher. Good luck and Happy New Year!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site we are glad you have joined.
    Best of luck in your goals.

:flowerforyou: