Favorite Just Dance/Just Dance 2 Song?

Options
Just curious as to your favorite song{s} on JD/JD2.

Just Dance- Acceptable in the 80's

Just Dance 2- That's Not My Name

What's your fave?!

Replies

• angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've never played Just Dance but on Just Dance 2 my favorite is "big girl you are beautiful" by mika!
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My favorite is When I Grow Up by The *****cat Dolls. My sister's favorite is that damn Rasputin song. She KILLS me with that song!!!
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    That's just too hard! Probably either 'Come on Eileen' or 'Big girl you are beautiful'
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    i like theavril lavigne one on just dance 2 as it really gets you moving!:laugh:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    My favorite is When I Grow Up by The *****cat Dolls. My sister's favorite is that damn Rasputin song. She KILLS me with that song!!!

My husband drives me NUTS with that Rasputin song then it is stuck in my head all friggin day.(him doing crazy in love cracks me up) I have to go with the Avril :)
  • philandrachel
    Options
    I've never played Just Dance but on Just Dance 2 my favorite is "big girl you are beautiful" by mika!
    Okay, I do LOVE that one too... and Rasputin... It is awesome
  • philandrachel
    Options

My husband drives me NUTS with that Rasputin song then it is stuck in my head all friggin day.(him doing crazy in love cracks me up) I have to go with the Avril :)

I can't pay my husband enough to do any of these... but I wish I could- I would record it!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    that's easy- The Power!!
    I love that one..