Lost 10 pounds more since I joined MFP 2 weeks ago

Options
Honestly I only came to this site by accident when I was researching something. Since I'm in the process of losing weight but on plateau, I find this site interesting and since many says that logging in your daily food intake including calories taking in and out by exercise so I might as well sign up especially since its free. You know what, it turns out that I made the right decision because MFP has been a great help in my weight loss goals. I just joined 2 weeks ago but already I lost an additional 10 pounds and before I joined here, I was on plateau for 4 months. Now I'm in my normal healthy weight range and only have to lose 9 pounds more to get into my ideal weight of 57 kg (125 lbs.) Anyway I hope things will keep going on this way, not just for me but also for all of us here who are battling against weight gain and obesity. Cheers to everyone! =)

Replies

• littlelaurabear
    Options
    MFP is awesome! x
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!! Congratulations on the great progress. :)
  • Hanna82
    Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    MFP Is Amazing
  • KarenCanipe
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your weight loss success!!! Please pray for me as I continue to reach my goal! I still have 125 lbs. to go but I am determined with God's grace to complete this race to save my life!! I have chronic pain and health issues that make it at necessity not a choice! Again Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I found MFP by accident too and am so glad I did. When I was going it alone I lost a little of the weight I had put on, but since I joined MFP I'm actually having fun. And I'm meeting awesome, supportive, friendly people as well. I really enjoy it here.
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your weight loss success!!! Please pray for me as I continue to reach my goal! I still have 125 lbs. to go but I am determined with God's grace to complete this race to save my life!! I have chronic pain and health issues that make it at necessity not a choice! Again Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!

oh so sorry to hear that but dont worry i will pray for you. i completely understand you. to be honest, my main reason why im into weight loss is more of a necessity than just simply wanting to be slimmer because im type 2 diabetic and hypertensive all at the same time and we have family history of heart disease. so its a must for me to lose weight otherwise i will put my life more at risk.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    thanks guys =) yes its really a lot of fun being here. actually you won't feel much pressured on weight loss because here there are supportive people who motivates and also helps us to stay on track especially if our family or friends don't support our fitness goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!