It's a beautiful day!!!

Options
Marla64
Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
Just wanted to say good morning to everyone and wish you all a lovely day. It is absolutely glorious here in New Jersey-- cool, crisp, lovely autumn day. Kids are outside with Daddy burning wood and brush, filling the yard with the most glorious smell-- how can one not be cheered on such a day?

Blessings to you all-- :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Marla64
    Options
    Just wanted to say good morning to everyone and wish you all a lovely day. It is absolutely glorious here in New Jersey-- cool, crisp, lovely autumn day. Kids are outside with Daddy burning wood and brush, filling the yard with the most glorious smell-- how can one not be cheered on such a day?

Blessings to you all-- :flowerforyou:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! Nice day here in Texas too. :flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    its rainy here in Minnesota however its still a nice day.
  • Marla64
    Options
    its rainy here in Minnesota however its still a nice day.

Now, there's the ticket-- good for you!!!

Blessings to you in Minnesota!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dantell13
    Options
    I totally miss the fall days of New Jersey. I moved here to Florida few years ago because of business and I miss New Jersey so bad. I lived in a small town call Waldwick just north of Paramus. Here the fall brings such low tempertures as 70's and the only leaves that fall are palms that browned. And the grass here is so tough you have to where shoes while up north the grass was so soft. Ugh. Enjoy it for me.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Yeah, but you get to golf 365 days a year-- we'd kill for that. I have some golfing kids who hope to turn pro , and the winter hiatus kills us-- and we can't afford to be snowbirds.

Good with the bad, though-- right? We get to enjoy the beautiful falls--
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    I totally miss the fall days of New Jersey. I moved here to Florida few years ago because of business and I miss New Jersey so bad. I lived in a small town call Waldwick just north of Paramus. Here the fall brings such low tempertures as 70's and the only leaves that fall are palms that browned. And the grass here is so tough you have to where shoes while up north the grass was so soft. Ugh. Enjoy it for me.

I miss Jersey too! I am a Rutgers alum and miss it so much.

I'm in Mass now though, so definitely have the fall days. Kinda chilly here today, but I like it.
  • Marla64
    Options
    I grew up a stones throw from Rutgers-- used to sled in Buccleuch Park, and had all my kids at St. Peters-- I'm sure Mass is lovely, too, this time of year-- but I do love New Jersey.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    It is a great day! I'm in southwest VA and today it was too warm even for a sweatshirt, I had capris and a t-shirt on! :happy: