Drinks

Options
Is everyone including there drinks in there calories? I ve been adding mine , there's alot of hidden things even in fresh squeezed juice!

96414.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Is everyone including there drinks in there calories? I ve been adding mine , there's alot of hidden things even in fresh squeezed juice!

96414.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes - I count drinks. They do add up quick!!!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    The only thing I ever drink that has any cals might be a beer. My calories are too precious to waste on sugary drinks or juices...I love crystal light lemonade...and water of course. Those are my staples. My calories are only for things that need chewing. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    I too try to avoid drinks with calories. I drink water and a cup of tea with splenda and milk once in awhile. I don't want to waste anything on a drink!! Except when I have a glass of wine or too but I definitely work out on those days extra hard to be able to spare the cals.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Yah, it's scary how much juice has for calories. I don't drink anything other than my coffee with half and half (my only vice!) and flavored water.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    ONE coffee in the morning made with real creamer, and stevia powder.
    One shot (or two sometimes:bigsmile: ) of te-kill-ya on a Friday night.

Otherwise water and crystal light.

But I was unable to resist a 6oz glass of REAL apple cider dusted with cinnamon.:happy: That was good.
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I ONLY drink water now. I have a little V-8 sometimes, but like 4 oz. I haven't had anything alcoholic in a few weeks (which is a major change for me!)
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I ONLY drink water now. I have a little V-8 sometimes, but like 4 oz. I haven't had anything alcoholic in a few weeks (which is a major change for me!)

My tolerance for alcohol has gone waaaay down. Since starting MFP in April, I have only drank a handful of times. Had a friend over Friday night and she and I had about 4 Cosmos. Eww, I felt like crap the next day and that NEVER used to happen after only 4 drinks. Sigh...:laugh: But I guess that's not a bad thing.
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I use to only drink crystal light too, but the ingrident in bothers my bladder as well as splenda. Now I drink ice tea with no sugar trust me it took awhile to get use to . Im the type of person who they would ask " want some coffee with your sugar?" LOL not anymore. But now i drink my tea sometimes with lemon and it's great!!!!!!!! As for the drinking tolerance I hear that , use to be a heavyweight now im a feather weight.