Anyone ever dream about MFP?

Options
shuttlebug1
shuttlebug1 Posts: 41 Member
Last night I dreamed I was visiting a friend and ate a huge bowl of ice cream, after I'd already eaten my calories for the day. I was so worried about having to log the ice cream and decided to walk the 35 miles back home to burn it off. I woke up thinking, "This is ridiculous!"

Replies

• mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    That is so funny... I haven't dreamed about it.. but find myself staying on here so much like i'm going to miss something lol
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    I often have weird dreams, but I have yet to dream about MFP (that I know of anyway). However, the past couple of mornings I have been playing this game in my dream where I have to match colors related to food. Like last night I sauteed some peppers, including a yellow bell pepper. In the dream I was thinking about those yellow peppers and put them in the yellow category. Weird and silly I know.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I've dreamed about friends from MFP before :smile:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I've had dreams about friends from MFP before. Must be because I spend a lot of time on here and have made some really great friendships. They're usually never fitness related though. lol
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I did have a dream last night where I went out to dinner (with an odd mix of friends too) and was taking way too long to read the menu and annoyed everyone. I guess the calorie counting is now in my subconscious. :smile:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I've had dreams about friends from MFP before. Must be because I spend a lot of time on here and have made some really great friendships. They're usually never fitness related though. lol

about to dream about myself, a certain laughing female from alabama, and a redhead from utah. :P

i think i've dreamed about hanging out with some people here before but thats abou it
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I may have had a few dreams about some of my peeps on here :blushing:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I was going to post a topic on this today ha ha. I had a dream that an MFP friend was in last night.
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    exact same dream last night. so weird
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    yeah, definitely dreams about food, MFP and cal counting. I remember waking up and looking for some ice cream in my bed, because I dreamed I had logged it here on MFP (and it fit into my cal limit in my dream btw) and I so badly wanted to eat it ... and some dreams about ... uhm ... one of my MFP buddies (definitely not food related, but heck, it had a lot to do with burning cals in a certain way ROFL) :laugh:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I may have had a few dreams about some of my peeps on here :blushing:

Haha!! Ditto:wink:
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    No. Most of my dreams are about Zombies

walkingzombies.gif
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Yup
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    You haven't really arrived till you've had an mfp sex dream.

I loathed myself for the person my subconscious picked and mistreated. :sad:

Sure you loathed yourself...

I may or may not have dreamt of one or two naked mfpers :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lol..I never even thought for a moment it was me...Im not your type...although Im sure you'd enjoy my dismemberment.. :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lol..I never even thought for a moment it was me...Im not your type...although Im sure you'd enjoy my dismemberment.. :laugh:

It was the good kind of being wrecked. At least she seemed to think so. And I never told her, cause then she'd ask me what we did and I could never bring myself to admit playing that rough. I've been around the block a few times but...yeeesh. :cry:

Just remember, I'd like you in any hole. Any hole that you can't get out of. :laugh:

:laugh: pmsl ...hmmm rough play you say?? tell me about it.....I enjoy a good story ..one that doesn't end in you wanting me dead of course... :/
  • Etsar73
    Etsar73 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    No but a few nights ago I had a dream that I was looking in the mirror at myself in my underwear and I was at my goal weight. I looked amazing and felt amazing looking at myself. I'm taking it as encouragement through my dream to stay focussed. I have never had a dream about weight or weight loss before.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

It was the good kind of being wrecked. At least she seemed to think so. And I never told her, cause then she'd ask me what we did and I could never bring myself to admit playing that rough. I've been around the block a few times but...yeeesh. :cry:

Just remember, I'd like you in any hole. Any hole that you can't get out of. :laugh:

:laugh: pmsl ...hmmm rough play you say?? tell me about it.....I enjoy a good story ..one that doesn't end in you wanting me dead of course... :/

Do worry @slimgirljo15

If @leut_underpants offs you, I will resurrect you :kissing_heart:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Do worry @slimgirljo15

If @leut_underpants offs you, I will resurrect you :kissing_heart:

Aww thanks @Peter_Brady <3