I hate drinking water, but...

Options
Most of you know I am a Florida boy and after working out in the sun yesterday, I weighed myself and was at 219.2. Yesterday morning, I was at 224. Now I know there is no way I lost 5# in one day so I looked at it as water weight and knew it would balance itself out as soon as I rehydrated myself. Most of it did, BTW. Here is an article I want to share with you, and please choose what is right for you. I did not write the article, but simply passing info along. Be safe out there today, especially if you are in Central Florida.(94 with heat index of 104 today...HOTTTTTT)

http://timeforfitness.com/?p=352

Always, E.

Replies

• beach_chelle
    beach_chelle Posts: 221
    Options
    My weight loss was going so slow, until I kicked up my water intake this week. Since then every morning I wake up and I am 0.9 lbs lighter. Drink, drink, drink that water people!!!

Thanks for sharing the article :)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to wonder if by drinking water you get more exercise by having to go to the bathroom morning, noon, and night!!!! LOL Last night I made 6 trips between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m.!!!!!! Must have been the 4 cups at Zumba class from 7-8 p.m.!
  • melanienj
    melanienj Posts: 31
    Options
    great article! thanx!
  • bcatgray
    bcatgray Posts: 41
    Options
    Awesome article. I'm a coffee drinker. Looks like I will be taking that out of daily routine. LOL It can only do me good.