Dreaming about food?

Options
FunSizedK
FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
So last night I had a dream about junk food all kinds of different food!!!! Should I take a total cheat day, or just think of it as whatever? I know it sounds weird but I have never dreamed about food before lol :laugh: :huh:

Replies

• dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I had a dream where I was licking the spoon and bowl from some chocolate cake batter, and I woke up drooling all over my pillow!
  • kristie778
    kristie778 Posts: 51
    Options
    I have definitely dreamed about food. I am obsessed! lol...I guess that's what happens when you are cutting back and having cravings..
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I used to get those dreams. I would dream about stealing and hoarding candy and sweets in my room to eat later... yet, I always woke up before I got to eat them. Sucks...
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I dream about food ALL THE TIME. I always wake up in a puddle of drool. I'm so glad I'm not the only one! haha
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I often dream about food, well sugary food that is. I usually dream about all the things I want to eat unlimited amounts of, and in the dream they are all available and I can have as much as I want. Most of the time I do not think about the reprecussions in the dream, I am just in bliss.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i'd say if your craving them then have one thing a day to help take the edge off just make sure it fits in your calories...
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    I had a dream once that I was eating pretzels and it was one of those dreams where I was watching myself rather than feeling like I was doing it... and I was trying to yell at myself to stop eating! ;) And, pretzels aren't even that bad for you. Weird!