200 calories?

Options
suvernscorpio
suvernscorpio Posts: 41 Member
Oh noooo. I've been to a toddler picnic and was so busy chatting that it didn't register that I ate 3 'small' cakes but they amounted to tons of calories. So much so that I've about 200 left for my dinner tonight. Grrr luckily I'm not very hungry at the moment but I just wondered what you lot would suggest doing? Usually I would jump on my Concetp2 rower and burn off some calories so I could eat more but it's been a long day and I'm feeling tired as well deflated :(

Debs x

Replies

• StixFight
    StixFight Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just go strickly vegetarian tonight. Most of the vegetable medelies are only 25 calories/cup. Will fill you up & pump you full of musch needed veggies :) Not to mention a great internal cleanser since they are natural chelators. Good Luck!
  • suvernscorpio
    suvernscorpio Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestion and it's a good idea :)
    I was also thinking I might make a big veggie curry for the family (jar of curry but all my own fresh veg thrown in) and just have a little bit with a small portion of brown rice. That shouldn't be too many calories. I've been sitting here for ages wondering what on earth I was going to make.