Looking For Friends

Buca412
Buca412 Posts: 301 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all!! :bigsmile:

I'm not exactly new here, but MFP keeps reminding me I shouldn't do this alone. :tongue: I've started here about 8-9 weeks ago and have lost 10 lbs so far. I had actually been working out 3-5 days a week for the past 2 years, but only have been able to maintain. I wasn't focusing on my diet. :grumble:

We started a fitness challenge program at my work and they gave us mfp as one of the tools to use. Since then I've been seeing a difference and getting results, which I'm ecstatic about. Finally, all that work is paying off. It's amazing how eye-opening of an experience this has become since I began tracking my food. And to realize that what you would consider healthy eating, isn't exactly, well, healthy or as low-fat as you once thought. :huh:

Anyway, I wish everyone all the best in reaching their goals and feeling great! :wink:

Have a great day!

Replies

• fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Great job on the 10lb loss! Feel free to add me as a friend. I know much of my success so far (25lbs to goal) can be attributed to my MFP friends. They're awesome!
  • tonjay1
    tonjay1 Posts: 33
    Welcome to the community. It's a great place to have people sharing the same journey. It sounds like you are doing a great job. Good luck to you. :happy:
  • donst2606
    donst2606 Posts: 8 Member
    Well done on your loss already, I too have been dieting since april 2010 and have lost 4 stone since then. I have another 2 to lose but seem to be struggling so I was recommended to MFP and I joined at the end of last week. So far I've lost 2 LBS since joining so i am telling everyone now I love it :)
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Good job on your weight loss! I too have been on MFP for a few weeks but just getting in to making friends and chatting it up on the forums as well. Lots of good motivation to be had. I have lost 14lbs since beginning MFP and want to lose another 26.
This discussion has been closed.