How to cure saggy breast syndrome?

Okay so I'm only 17 years old and I would LOVE it if I didn't have to go through the rest of my life with saggy boobs.

My stats:
female
17 years old
5'3"
SW: 150 (june 2009), 134 (january 2011)
CW: 125
GW: 100
32DD

Okay two things. One, I lost like 16lbs in one month in 2009 without even trying. I stayed the same for about a year and then I started actually trying to lose weight, but I didn't really get anywhere until recently. Two, no comments about how my goal weight is unhealthy, please.

So...yeah. My bra size is apparently 32DD. My problem is they WOULDN'T be that big if my boobs didn't look like empty tube socks (they'd probably be like, D). No, I am not getting them filled because I WANT them to be smaller. For years they've been ALL guys look at when they see me and I hate that.

Is there anything I can do to tighten my breasts as I lose weight? I don't really want to buy anything as I have no money but I've heard there are some exercises that can be done?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Maybe you could talk to someone about a reduction. That would perk them buggers right up.
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    puch ups, chest fly any upper body routine that works the deltoid muscles....ive noticed a big difference since I started doing those first two mentioned and I had a breastfed baby
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 429 Member
    I'm a 36 DD and I've noticed that my boobs have perked up (a lot) with kickboxing. Push ups seem to have not only strengthened my back and arms but, also my pectoral muscles. So, I can now go without a bra (on some occasions) without them plopping to my knees- as it seems.
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    puch ups, chest fly any upper body routine that works the deltoid muscles....ive noticed a big difference since I started doing those first two mentioned and I had a breastfed baby

Ditto :wink:
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member

Ditto :wink:

Ditto Ditto
  • I have the same problem! Big chest saggy breasts. Definatly work the back muscles. chest flies and pushups work too! Make sure your bra is a really good fit because that can help alot!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    I think that for saggy breasts that are large surgery is probably the only option. You would need to have them lifted and probably reduced. I lost 160lbs and I went from a C to an A. I have had 3 children too and am 43 but even with my non-exsistent boobs, they are a few inches lower than they used to be. Not enough there to sag but they sit lower on my chest. I lift weights 3x a week and to tons of upper body. I actually increaded my chest size by the tape measure but it did not affect how high or low by boobs sit. That is stretched skin and I don't think you can change that without surgery.
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    You could do pectoral exercises and others as mentioned. This would help with the appearance slightly, but from what I've read, surgical intervention is often needed to get desired results. After 5 pregnancies, nursing a handful of babies, and losing 75lbs, I'll need the surgery or just a really, really nice bra. ;)
  • maeshell
    maeshell Posts: 1
    I saw a segment on television that stated that the Thailand women slap their breast daily to plump them up. Google it.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Do not even consider any kind of surgery until you are done having kids. Your boobs will change, sometimes for the better, when you are pregnant, again when you are nursing and then again when all of that is done.

Push ups and other exercises to work your pectorals are a good start. Give that a try for awhile and be patient. Results take time.