Yup, I am a Potter nerd and PROUD!! Pottermore..

Options
JWeaser
JWeaser Posts: 302
Anyone else had trouble registering your email on the new Pottermore.com website?

Replies

• Bub3les0
    Bub3les0 Posts: 47
    Options
    I haven't tried yet, just read her announcment on mugglenet this a.m and then had to go to work.
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I was up early to do it but it wouldnt even let me type in my email address. then when i FINALLY got to the page where i could type my email address in and submit it, it then took forever and took me to a page that said "due to overwhelming demand, we cannot take your email addresses right now. please be patient and come back later"

annoyed.
  • JWeaser
    Options
    Yeah after continued circling icon frustration, I finally got to where I could input my email. First, the "Please type these words below" script was wonky and after I entered it I got the "oops we encountered an error" message so now I am back to the circling icon again. haha
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I hope its cool. Im not going to lie, I was expecting a bit more. and I dont want to wait til October!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble entering my e-mail. Pretty sure it's because everyone and their mothers are trying to register lol
  • JWeaser
    Options
    I'm having trouble entering my e-mail. Pretty sure it's because everyone and their mothers are trying to register lol

Hey, I am someones mother.... haha!
  • JWeaser
    Options
    VICTORY!!! Finally. haha