Shrinking stomach~Whole Foods

Options
I have noticed something really cool...
I follow a points based weight loss program and I noticed this week that taking processed refined carbs out o fmy diet and replacing them with whole foods (the type not the store) has made an INCREDIBLE difference to my appetite... in THREE days.. and I haven't cut out sugar or caffeine.
The combination of working out every day and planning my meals around healthy foods has been incredible... my late night cravings are GONE!
I know that this is one day at a time... but as long as I plan my carb-related indulgences and keep in mind that overeating on these type of foods leads to a downward spiral, this will work!

Today, with all my food tracked and my activity planned, I had 18 points left for my day... (not including acitivity points) and I was hungry (no suprise since I haven't been hitting my minimums and I have been working out hard) so I treated myself to a large bagel with lite cream cheese... this is something that I could have eat a week ago and not even felt slightly full after... but today, it REALLY filled me up!
And, I still have 6 points left! :p
I have finally found the balance between support-exercise-food-motivation and most importantly, believing I WILL do it!

Thank-you for letting me share,
-Ella

Replies

• googagene
    googagene Posts: 32
    Options
    I always say losing weight is first in the mind. You need to be determined and have control. If you're like me, once I've made up my mind that I'm going to do something no one and nothing can stop me. KNOW you're losing the weight. KNOW you're succeeding! Be sure to always make the best choice in any situation and nothing will derail you. You're well on your way!!! Congrats! :)
  • LuvingLife
    LuvingLife Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm glad to hear everything is working out for you. Stay focused and good luck! :)