10 pounds down!

I was so excited when I weighed this morning and saw that I was 10 pounds down!!

Here is a pic from before -
mebefore.jpg

And now 10 pounds down!
me10lbsin-1.jpg

Replies

• getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    That is great!
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Wonderful progress on your journey.
    You look great!!!
    Keep it up!
  • Congrats!! I'm amazed at how much difference the 10 pounds has made. I would guess you've lost more. That's awesome!! :)
  • LuvingLife
    LuvingLife Posts: 29
    Awesome...good for you!
  • Oaneer
    Oaneer Posts: 11
    Congrats, keep up the hard work.
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 581 Member
    It's amazing what losing 10 pounds can do. Congratulations.
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Yay! I'm at 7lbs down and can't wait to see 10lbs. Way to go girlie! That's a great start
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Congrats!!!! Nice work!
  • runnermel
    runnermel Posts: 278
    great job!! keep it up!
  • safrdh
    safrdh Posts: 2
    Thanks everyone! What you don't see is my rear :) I've noticed the weight come off in my face and my hips but the chest, arms, and rear have a long way to go!!
  • That is fantastic! I find it interesting that the most obvious place when people lose 10 lbs. is the face... it can completely change how a person looks. Great job!
  • susyseq
    susyseq Posts: 94
    Wow you look great!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Looks better than just 10 lbs! Good for you. There is a great importance in taking and saving those unflattering BEFORE pictures. Sometimes we can't see the progress we have made, until we look at where we started off.
  • felinasbeads
    felinasbeads Posts: 75 Member
    That's awesome! You're doing great. Every little step is just another step in the right direction! Keep up the great work!
  • DavisKaren
    DavisKaren Posts: 13
    :smile: Congratulations! Keep up the great work as we all know smaller victories lead to bigger ones, pat yourself on the back and celebrate.

Karen
  • heyree424
    heyree424 Posts: 21
    Cool! You're looking good!
  • mt_nest
    mt_nest Posts: 37 Member
    Yay for you!! Keep it up.
  • cottagegal1
    cottagegal1 Posts: 161 Member
    Wow, I can't believe the difference that 10 pounds has made.....way to go....hope I do the same
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    You look fabulous. Well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!