Wii Fit

Do any of you guys do wii fit or have you seen results with it? I have one and know that i will use alot of it this winter since I live in northern MI, but I am starting my walking routine since I have a 1.5year old dog and a 2 month puppy, and I know they need the exercise. So here I start in my journey and I am going to make this work. I know a lot of my depression comes from being overweight.

Replies

• Do any of you guys do wii fit or have you seen results with it? I have one and know that i will use alot of it this winter since I live in northern MI, but I am starting my walking routine since I have a 1.5year old dog and a 2 month puppy, and I know they need the exercise. So here I start in my journey and I am going to make this work. I know a lot of my depression comes from being overweight.
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    A friend of ours have the Wii fit and I have tried it. I think it you could be very successful with it. It was really fun when I tried and and such a variety of exercises to choose from. Good Luck.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Yes! I have one and love it! I had a problem with getting my rear and gear to work out and my Wii Fit has changed that. I can see improvement. There are a couple of websites that I found when I Googled "can you really lose weight using wii fit" Two different blogs of guys charting their progress using Wii fit. Enjoy! Another gal has recently posted that Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser has come out with "Fitness Ultimatum" for Wii Fit. I have to get that!
  • omg I'm so getting that thing that Jillian Micheals created.
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    I won a Wii Fit at a golf tournament a few weeks ago...only problem is that we don't have a Wii!!!!!!!
    Kim
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Kdanderson-- I too have the Northern Michigan weather to deal with! I live in Marquette, so I during the winter, I do a lot of Y days. Sledding is a good one too...
    Robin
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,746 Member
    I bought the Wii fit for the sole purpose of finding something else to do. I like it. It is fun. I get a little irritated by how long it takes between activities. You have to see your standings and then wait for the trainers to talk or wait until you get into your new activity. I just want to go! I feel like I have too much down time waiting for everything. I would use the strength moves and yoga MUCH more if I coudl turn off the trainers blabbing before each move.
  • I LOVE my Wii Fit!

Did an hour on it tonight and it was a breeze.....to be safe I logged it as 30min aerobics low intensity.

:happy: