Hello All From Nastytater

Options
Hello folks...Nastytater here...Just got this site from a friend of mine and thought that I would give it a try...Hope everyone is achieveing their goals each and every day...Me myself,I'm starting off with a high goal,so please,wish me some luck cause I'm going to need every bit of the encouragement that I can get...Trying to loose 75 lbs. by who knows when...Hopefully by the next year,but if it takes longer it doesn't really matter...I'm in this for the long run...As long as it comes off.

Replies

• tfcutie
    tfcutie Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place :smile: I'm new as well but feel free to add me if you'd like. The more motivation the better. Good Luck!!
  • Vcaser
    Vcaser Posts: 36
    Options
    I just had to come and see who could be attached to that username! Feel free to friend me as well. :laugh:
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks tfcutie...I appreciate it...I just sent a friend request to ya.
  • nastytater
    Options
    LOL....That user name is a long story about a Burnt Microwaved Tater...LOL....But I can see the look on your face wondering about the name...LOL
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Welcome...and good attitude. When it comes to weight loss.....slow and steady really does win the race. It will go quicker than you think though. I encourage you to set small stepping stone goals so that you can feel that accomplishment from time to time. Good luck...no wait.... good WORK. Luck has nothing to do with it.
  • nastytater
    Options
    LOL...Thanks...I appreciate the encouragement...Hopefully,the steps I have laid out just by joining this forum will be the boost I need to get this extra person gone from my life forever,....And so far from the posts being made on this status,I'm already likeing this new site...
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP..I am sure you will Lov it here:wink:
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new as well! Feel free to add me as a friend for I also have a huge amount to lose - 60 pounds...gulp! We can encourage each other together!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find that you get addicted once you get into the habit of logging in and tracking everything. The support on here is phenominal! Everyone is so friendly, encouraging, motivating and inspiring! Again welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. :happy:
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love your attitude... We are here to help so if you need more support feel free to add me as a friend. :happy:
  • nastytater
    Options
    Thanks friends...I appreciate all the offers of kind words and have already found this site so helpful as far as the encouragement goes...Hopefully we can do this together as the days go by...If I fail to add anybody,please don't think that I'm being snootie or anything...But I'll try to keep up with as many friends as I can.