Got Blood work results back and......

Options
YEAH for me!!!:happy:

Went and had blood work done last week and got the results on Friday...nice way to start the weekend.
Being a Diabetic, it's important for me to monitor everything, which is a pain...my A1C count, which is the average of my blood over a 3 month period was 7.3!!! "normal" is 7.0....all of my other counts were good and under "normal"...the only one that my doc wants me to watch is the triclerides....so, any suggestions anyone has, I am open for them!!!!!

I am have been very done over the past couple of weeks about my health, so this has been a boost for me......

Thanks everyone for your support and words of wisdom.
danh603

Replies

• danh603
    danh603 Posts: 16
    Options
    YEAH for me!!!:happy:

Went and had blood work done last week and got the results on Friday...nice way to start the weekend.
    Being a Diabetic, it's important for me to monitor everything, which is a pain...my A1C count, which is the average of my blood over a 3 month period was 7.3!!! "normal" is 7.0....all of my other counts were good and under "normal"...the only one that my doc wants me to watch is the triclerides....so, any suggestions anyone has, I am open for them!!!!!

I am have been very done over the past couple of weeks about my health, so this has been a boost for me......

Thanks everyone for your support and words of wisdom.
    danh603
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Way to go! keep working on that A1C and you'll see it drop even further. Mine went from 7.something in april to 5.2 in August.

Not sure on the triglycerides though--my cholesterol has always been excellent. Have you tried googling about it?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
  • blueenvy
    blueenvy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's great news. My mom is always getting on me about my weight because a lot of my aunts are diabetic. She's been happy to hear that I started working out three times a week.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!

The best side effect of weight loss, IMHO are the health improvements! Great work!
    :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Great job, number 1 reason for eating healthy and exercising!