finding friends

Options
Does anyone know if there's a way to connect with people you know are members? Is there a search function or something similar?

Replies

• justjenny89
    Options
    Does anyone know if there's a way to connect with people you know are members? Is there a search function or something similar?
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    You know I wondered that also. but I wanted to see if I can find people in my area and make friends with them. I think what we need to do is go to the help menu at the top and if we don't see that topic then move to the right and Give them feedback. :wink:
  • racie3
    racie3 Posts: 10
    Options
    I would like to have friends in the area too! But, I "forced" ( :laugh: ) my husband to join and then had him go to one of the messages boards I had posted to and then once there he could click on my profile name & add me as a friend. That's one way to at least add those you know.....
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    if you know someones screen name you can do the following, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/screenname

and by screen name, I mean type out their screen name. This will take you to their profile page
    Other than that, can't help.