I want to get it pierced, so freaking bad.

Options
amarie35
amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
Now that I've reached my goal weight, I would LOVE to get my belly button pierced. I think that is SO sexy looking on a woman, but I have a problem; I have a grossy 'inny outy'. I'm not saying all inny outys are gross, but mine is pretty gross looking.

I've looked up different styles online to see if they make a ring that would possibly cover this area, but I haven't had any luck in finding one.

Do they make such a thing? :ohwell:

Replies

• kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    yea just get a dangly one
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Oh they have such cool dangly ones out now. I have mine pierced, and I love it, it makes me feel sexy. The place you get it pierced should have ideas for you! Good luck. If that's you in your profile pic I certainly wouldn't worry! You are SEXY
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    what they said... dangly one, they do exist in reverse (dangle is on top and then you screw in from inside your navel) and they cover the whole navel.

If you google reverse navel ring, you'll see what I mean
  • amarie35
    Options
    Oh they have such cool dangly ones out now. I have mine pierced, and I love it, it makes me feel sexy. The place you get it pierced should have ideas for you! Good luck. If that's you in your profile pic I certainly wouldn't worry! You are SEXY

That's me, but in that pic you can't really see my belly button....thank GOD. If you could, I wouldn't have that picture as a profile pic.
    Thanks for the sweet comment though! :wink:
  • amarie35
    Options
    what they said... dangly one, they do exist in reverse (dangle is on top and then you screw in from inside your navel) and they cover the whole navel.

Thank you! I just looked the reversed ones up & they are so cute! Now I've just got to get mine pierced. Thanks so much for the advice! :bigsmile:
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options

Thank you! I just looked the reversed ones up & they are so cute! Now I've just got to get mine pierced. Thanks so much for the advice! :bigsmile:

my pleasure!! I did mine when I was 23, I thought my navel was too deep and looked weird (it is deep) and I love it wouldn't change anything now.
  • KMcBandit
    KMcBandit Posts: 65
    Options