So with all of these before & afters...

JenabeeRose
JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
edited September 28 in Success Stories
I've noticed how healthy everyone's skin looks in their after pictures!! it's amazing to really SEE how eating better and working out can change your skin. I mean most of the afters have a really healthy glow, smooth skin, less acne, etc! next time you look at a B/A, take notice!

Replies

• OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Totally agree! That is one of the first things people noticed about me..........a healthier glow.
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    its such a plus to losing weight lol
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Everyone says I look younger and my skin looks so much good.
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    I hadn't noticed the skin thing. What I have always noticed is that half the people who post these pics, take them in rooms with unmade beds and piles of clothes everywhere. : D
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    I hadn't noticed the skin thing. What I have always noticed is that half the people who post these pics, take them in rooms with unmade beds and piles of clothes everywhere. : D

Ha ha!! I always look at the surroundings. Sometimes before looking at the person!
  • ajsdream
    ajsdream Posts: 223 Member
    They are always so much happier in the "after" picture too!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!